Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Right Back at It!

Hello, Gorgeouses!

The kiddies have jumped on the bus for their first day back to school. It's now time for me to get right back to crafting . . . I mean work. Yes, work {Wink!}

I wanted to create a little special note to send off with the kids to acknowledge this special day. I was successful in getting this quick project done this morning while the babes were still sleeping ~

The Sizzix mini envelope was just the inspiration I needed. The fine tip of ScraPerfect's "Best Glue Ever" really was exceptional as I worked to adhere the tiny flaps of the envelope.

I hid the little treasures in the kids' snack bags. I wish I could have seen their faces when they found them!

Tell me, what projects did you accomplish in order to make the 2013 "back-to-school" experience special?

Happy Day, Laurel

Laurel Lee Pollard, Online Publisher, Promoter
New England Paper Crafts
"Ensuring the inspiring world of paper crafts continues to bloom."


Let's connect!  Find me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment