Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gifts From the Heart

Hello, Gorgeouses!

I wanted to work up a little birthday gift for my wonderful sister. She shares my appreciation for beautiful stationary, so I wanted to make up a batch of "Thank You" notes that she would enjoy using.

Stephanie Barnard's "Flip-Its" cards by Sizzix are quick and easy to produce, which allowed afforded me the luxury of preparing a whole set, personalized just for her.

I was thankful for the Sizzix framelits, because I could tell where the cut line was going to be - right on the inside edge. That way, I could ensure which size die would be a perfect fit. I REALLY was down to the last of yhe coordinating scraps, so there was no room for error.

One tool I was thankful to have on hand was ScraPerfect's "Perfect Crafting Pouch." It really helped keep my embossing powder in check as I prepared to heat emboss, after I had already covered the paper full of various other inks.

What do you think? A great little package, don't you think? What have you made up for YOUR friends and family lately?

Happy Day, Laurel

Laurel Lee Pollard, Online Publisher, Promoter
New England Paper Crafts
"Ensuring the inspiring world of paper crafts continues to bloom."


Let's connect!  Find me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment