Thursday, April 26, 2012

TODAY, Tomorrow & Saturday, April 26th, 27th & 28th, CKC-Manchester: Limited Class Opening still available!

CKC-Manchester
April 26 - 28  (Vendor Faire: April 27 & 28)
The Center of New Hampshire at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
700 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03101

OOhh.... Lookee!  Limited openings that are still available at CKC-Manchester!!  Online registration is closed, so you can sign up right at the show {Happy!}

Click HERE for class descriptions!
** I have a PDF version of this list & I'm happy to email it to you directly.  Contact me at NewEnglandPaperCrafts@gmail.com and I'll get it right to you!


I'm at CKC-Manchester right now for some behind-the-scenes (BTS) piccies!    Check 'em out on  my facebook page or twitter!!  See you at the SHOW!!

Happy Day, Laurel Lee Pollard


** Again, I have a PDF version of this list & I'm happy to email it to you directly.  Contact me at NewEnglandPaperCrafts@gmail.com and I'll get it right to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment