Monday, October 7, 2013

We're Hands on Tuesday TOMORROW at York Public Library

Hello, Gorgeouses!

Tomorrow is another terrific free event, Hands on Tuesday, at the York Public Library!  My dear friend, Kate Pfirman, and I, host this event the second Tuesday of every month, taking a bit of a break for summer.

We truly enjoy crafting with the toddlers and their caregivers.  As Kate and I both have young children, we know how important it can be for caregivers to have a few moments of loosely designed play that they don't have to coordinate themselves!

So I encourage you to join us tomorrow for this free, drop-in event:

Hands on Tuesday
Tuesday, October 8th, 2013, 10:15 - 11:00am
York Public Library, 15 Long Sands Road, right in the heart of downtown York, Maine

*Don't forget your play clothes - we're working with finger paints to decorate die-cut paper pumpkins and it's bound to get MESS-Y!

 . . . and I have a leeetle surprise for my friend Kate.  I couldn't resist making up these jack o'lantern treat bags using my Sizzix eclips with ecal software, along with Martha Stewart's American Made 2013 Audience Award Grand Prize Winner, Mary Rudakas' design for SVGcuts.
While the kiddies get to decorate the front, our caregivers will receive a FREE treat bag kit so they can assemble the bags after all the paint dries!  Bonus!
My little angel did up a sample for me last
night.  Her brother saw it and said, "That's not
stinkin' cute - that's WAAY better than stinkin' cute!!!"
Winner!
I encourage you to drop by tomorrow to see me and Kate Pfirman at this free event at the York Public Library, meet your neighbors, get a little creative, and ask me any questions YOU may have about the wonderful world of paper crafts!

Happy Day, Laurel

Laurel Lee Pollard, Online Publisher, Promoter
New England Paper Crafts
"Ensuring the inspiring world of paper crafts continues to bloom."


Let's connect!  Find me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment